Rodents are among the most common of household pests. And you’ll need to get rid of them before things get worse. If you are the type of person who does not want to hurt or kill any type of animal, you may want to take a look at TheAtomicBarbie Rat Trap. This product allows you to eliminate mice in a humane method.
Features of TheAtomicBarbie Rat Trap
- It can be an alternative to traditional traps.
- It is suitable for small rodents.
- It is designed for easy operation.
- It comes with non-toxic materials.
- It is made of aluminum.
- It is lightweight.
- It includes a long handle that can extend from the cage.
- It includes a spring triggered door mechanism that contains a latch.
- Every purchase provides instructions via email.
- Its design is suitable and safe for kids, pets, and the environment.
- Being non-toxic, it does not harm kids and pets and is a good alternative to poison-containing traps.
- It allows the use of any type of bait.
- It is rust- and corrosion-resistant and can last long given its aluminum material.
- It allows the release of unintentionally caught animals.
- It is easy to carry due to its light weight.
- It is easy to operate.
- It is effective and innovative.
- It continuously improves with the aim of becoming the best mechanism that catches small animals.
- It comes with a fine wire mesh that is harmless to animals.
- It prevents caught animals from escaping.
- It is best for trapping small rodents.
- The long handle that comes with it allows users to carry the caught animal while avoiding contact.
- It is environmentally friendly; it complies with the paperless policy by sending instructions via email.
- It comes with a good price.
- It generally works great.
- It has a tendency to unintentionally catch pets.
- It does not suit larger animals.
TheAtomicBarbie Rat Trap is particularly beneficial to its users and the animals they catch. It is basically a cage that traps an animal and allows it to be released in a safer area. The product likewise benefits children, pets, and the environment because it does not contain toxic chemicals. It is easy and convenient to use and comes with a good price. It is of high quality as well.
Take note, however, that it has a tendency to trap pets unintentionally. You can release them safely though. Likewise, it does not suit large animals for they can tear it open. Ultimately, the product’s advantages outnumber and outweigh its disadvantages.
Weighing all the qualities possessed by TheAtomicBarbie Rat Trap, it is safe to say that it can indeed work well for you. As earlier mentioned, it might be perfect for you if you are the type of person who does not want to harm animals. While nobody wants to live with pests, it is understandable that a lot of homeowners would not want to kill them. After all, you can surely get rid of them without the need to hurt them.
Moreover, the product provides numerous advantages that weigh far greater than its disadvantages. The latter can likewise be easily dealt with.
How to Prevent Infestation at Home
There are numerous types of pests that you can encounter. By all means, you shouldn’t let them invade your household. Here are some ways to prevent pest infestation at home:
Never leave used utensils in the sink
Wash dishes, pots, pans, and other utensils after using them. Letting them stay in the sink overnight invites roaches and rodents to a feast.
Use plants to drive pests away
Eucalyptus, citronella, and marigold are known insect repellants. You can have them in your garden or keep them indoors to ward off mosquitoes the natural way. Also, spraying your home with mint and lavender extracts can keep your home insect-free.
Keep your home tidy
With clutters and food particles around, pesky pests are more than glad to move in and make your home their own. To discourage them from invading your dwelling place, clean your home regularly. Wash carpets and rugs with lukewarm water and soap. Do the same thing with mattresses, bed sheets, and cushion covers as they serve as playgrounds for fleas and bugs.
Secure all possible entrances
Holes and cracks are possible entrances to the minutest pests. Through persistent digging, big rodents can get through these holes. Seal these small damages to prevent further damage caused by pest infestation.
Keep food in sealed containers
As flies, roaches, and ants land on the table, they carry germs and bacteria that contaminate your food. This condition can cause food poisoning, diarrhea, dysentery, and other serious illnesses. To avoid this scenario, keep your food covered or put them in jars or containers to lock these pests out.
Empty the garbage can regularly
Cover your garbage can and never allow it to overflow. Once full, empty it right away. Be sure to dispose your garbage properly to avoid the spread of diseases.